Call for abstracts
The Bayes 2023 conference is now accepting abstract submissions!
We invite authors to submit an abstract of up to 300 words to email@example.com by June 30,
Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent by July 31, 2023.
The conference will cover a range of topics, including:
- The future of the Bayesian Biostatistics in the regulatory world, esp. EMA
- Translational Bayesian / Ped extrapolation
- Rare disease / Small population
- Causal inference
- Complex Innovative Designs
- Bayesian biostatistics for Real World Evidence (RWE)
- Meta-analyses, prior elicitation, historical controls, meta-analyses, indirect comparison
- Bayesian inference in complex models (systems biology / PBPK / networks)
- Bayesian Decision sciences / Benefit/Risk analyses and health economics
- Non-Clinical Statistics, CMC and related topics (QbD, Stability, bioassays, validation, …)
Please note that abstracts in applied Bayesian biostatistics to the life science industry are welcome.
Priority will be given to practical case studies that demonstrate implementation from objective to programming to communication with scientists and authorities.
We look forward to receiving your abstracts with great anticipation and hope to see you soon!
Warm regards on behalf of the Local Committee.