Send us your abstract (Title + Authors + Max 300 words) at email@example.com before May 1st 2020.
You will be notified of the acceptance of your abstract around the beginning of June.
Abstracts in Applied Bayesian Biostatistics to life science industry can be submitted. Priority will be given to practical case studies showing implementation from the objective to the programming to the communication to scientists and authorities.
– The future of the Bayesian Biostatistics in the regulatory world
– Complex Innovative Trial Designs (CID)
– Bayesian biostatistics for Real World Evidence (RWE)
– Meta-analyses, prior elicitation, historical controls, meta-analyses
– Bayesian inference in complex models (systems biology / PBPK / networks)
– Bayesian Spatio-temporal/Temporal modelling (e.g. disease propagation, survival analysis,…)
– Bayesian Decision sciences
– Non-Clinical Statistics, CMC and related topics (QbD, Stability, bioassays, validation, …)
– Benefit/Risk analyses and health economics
– Communication of Bayesian statistics, reporting standards